Nicolas Cage Claims He Was Sexual Assaulted


The year was 1997 and Nicolas Cage played mad man Castor Troy in the blockbuster SMASH, "Face/Off." But it wasn't all good off the set. Mr. Cage shared a dark secret with our crew during the CMAs last week.

Nicolas Cage claimed that during the final shooting of the movie while he was playing John Travolta's character, he may have sexually assaulted himself. "It was a confusing time, I was already rich as all hell, but I thought maybe I could take it a bit further. I cornered myself in the production bathroom and fingered myself."

This revelation has hit his family the hardest. His wife is threatening to press charges on him for what she calls, "A theft of my husband's innocence and cunning." 

Many actors and actresses teamed up outside of Rosco's Chicken and Waffle late last night and held a rally in support of Cage. Cage's long time best friend Fred Savage said that he also suffered a similar incident on the set of 'Wonder Years' during the early recordings. When asked why Mr. Savage doesn't report this to the authorities he stated, "I want to big names to finish their reporting first, so that I can receive more publicity."

No comments:

Post a Comment